1. The Application Requirements of Scholarship
1. Applicants under the age of 25 applying for the Bachelor’s Degree with scholarship must have the high school diploma with excellent grades.
2. Applicants under the age of 35 applying for the Master’s Degree with scholarship must have the Bachelor’s Degree with good grades.
3. Applicants under the age of 40 applying for the Doctoral Degree must have Master’s Degree with excellent grades.
2. Documents to be Submitted (two copies of each document)
1. Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
2. The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
3. Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
4. Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors(This material is not required to apply for undergraduate study).
5. Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
6. Passport copy
3. The Content of Scholarship
The scholarships include the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practical training, basic teaching materials, lodging and comprehensive medical insurance. Students should pay the traveling and living expenses on their own.
4. The Time of Application
The applicants need to apply before April 15th, 2020.
5. The contact information
Tel: 0086-454-8603918 Fax: 0086-454-8603918
Address: Room No.209, the Admission Office of International Education College of Jiamusi University，No.258 Xuefu Street, Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province, China.
Post code: 154007
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (For applying self-paid study only)
email@example.com (For scholarship Consultation only)
Website: Jiamusi University http://www.jmsu.edu.cn /
International Education College http://iec.jmsu.edu.cn/
For diploma verification of graduate international students: