2018/2019 Recruiting Brochure of
Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships Program
1. The Application Requirements of Scholarship
1. Applicants who apply for studying the Bachelor’s Degree with scholarship must have the high school diploma with excellent grades under the age of 25.
2. Applicants who apply for studying the Master’s Degree with scholarship must have the Bachelor’s Degree with good grades under the age of 35.
3. Applicants for studying Doctoral Degree must have Master’s Degree with excellent grades under the age of 40.
2. Documents to be Submitted (All of documents need two copies)
1. Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
2. The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
3. Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
4. Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors
5. Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
6. Passport copy
3. The Content of Scholarship
The scholarships include the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practice, basic teaching materials, lodging and comprehensive insurance. Students should pay the traveling and living expenses on their own.
4. The Time of Application
The applicants need to apply before March 30th, 2018.
5. The contact information
Tel: 0454-8603918 Fax: 0086-454-8603918
Address: The Admission Office 209 of International Education College of JU，No.188 Xuefu Street, Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province, China.
Post code: 154007 E-mail:email@example.com
Website: International Education College http://iec.jmsu.edu.cn/
Jiamusi University http://www.jmsu.edu.cn /