1. The Students Criteria for Scholarship
Those who apply for Master's degree or Doctor's degree in Jiamusi University. ※Those with zero basic Chinese can sign up. Those who have passed HSK4 and above are preferred.
You can apply for a bachelor's degree in Logistics management or Electronic Commerce .※ Those with zero basic Chinese can sign up. Those who have passed HSK 3 and above are preferred.
2.The Duration of the Scholarship
Scholarship for students learning Chinese is to be offered up to one or two years; scholarship for students learning a certain major is to be offered up to 3 academic years.
3.Application Requirements of Scholarship for Master’s Degree
For studying Bachelor’s Degree, applicants under the age of 25 must have diploma of senior high school with excellent grades.
4.Application Requirements of Scholarship for Master’s Degree
For studying Master’s Degree, applicants under the age of 35 must have Bachelor’s Degree with excellent grades. (The applicants can not be studying in China while applying.)
5.Application Requirements of Scholarship for Doctoral Degree
For studying the Doctoral Degree, applicants under the age of 40 must have Master’s Degree with excellent grades. (The applicants can not be studying in China while applying.)
6.The Content of Scholarship
The Chinese Government Scholarships include the tuition, lodging, stipend and comprehensive medical insurance.
7.The Documents to be submitted for the Chinese Government Scholarships :( ※Please ensure that the electronic version of the materials is uploaded to the application website https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ )
1) Application Form for the Chinese government Scholarships（http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn） Agency No: 10222
2) Notarized highest education certificate, and the notarized documents must be in English or Chinese; If you have HSK certificate, please provide a copy of HSK certificate.
3) Study or Research Plan in China（over 900 words）.
4) Two recommendation letters from professor or associate professor(This material is not required to apply for undergraduate study).
5) The form “Foreigner Physical Examination Record” filled in Chinese or English.
7）Certificate of no criminal record.
8.Time and Procedure for Application
※ Due to the epidemic situation this year, the applicant does not need to mail paper materials. The paper materials shall be submitted for review when the students get to the school. Please ensure that the electronic version of the materials is uploaded to the application website https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ , the deadline is March 30, 2022.
9. The Contact Information for Consultation and Register
Tel: 0086-454-8603918 Fax: 0086-454-8603918
Address: Room No.209, the Admission Office 209 of International Education College of Jiamusi University，No.258 Xuefu Street, Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province, China.
Post code: 154007
E-mail: email@example.com (For applying self-paid study only)
firstname.lastname@example.org (For scholarship Consultation only)
Website: Jiamusi University http://www.jmsu.edu.cn/
International Education College http://iec.jmsu.edu.cn/
For diploma verification of graduate international students: